Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The guilt factor

GUILT- this 5 lettered monster surely knows how to make ur life hell. Trust me.. there can be nothing worse than feeling guilty. and u actually don’t need a very big reason to feel guilty. Even the smallest of things can make u feel, “omg!!! I should’nt have done dat. WHY did I do it.???”

I believe that one should never do anything which would make one feel guilty afterwards. But….*sly grin* the tug of war between the devil and the God is not an easy one. The devil’s call is the most easy to hear due to which, I do end up feeling guilty most of the tyms. Lol!! So basically, this tym I’ve come up with a superb plan to get rid of all these stupid guilty feelings that r making life hell. and um gonna do that by blogging bout it. *he he*. After all…its more important to “realize” ur mistakes.

So here I go… um guilty of:

* keeping this space empty for so long.

( and yes, sukrit will have to be credited for that. He askd me n number of tyms “ kya re, blog update nahin karti..”. so basically, he is responsible in making me feel guilty:p

* being online for hours…..

( really…ive become quite a net addict. Must control yaar.)

*of stopping in front of my mirror each tym I pass it on my way to my cupboard, from my table :p ( whoever told the carpenter to place the mirror there??? Not my fault. Wat say??)

* of finishing off all the chocolates in my drawer.( Lol!! My dresses will vouch for that. They curse me each tym I put them on.)

* of attending only I.T classes at college. ( I should not be felling guilty bout this, considering the condition of our college, but still….he!!he!! okay sn and tj. I know u know why um feeln guilty. lol!! )

*of er…um…. Taking out my anger and frustration on people of didn’t have anything “much” to do with it. (plz note: “much”)

*of not being with someone, when that someone needed me the most.

*of bullying my younger bro and my lil cousins:p (luk… even I need to bring out the mischievous side in me)

* of calling my chemy teacher in college “tomato”. (no re…she’s gud. I will miss her.)

and finally…

*of wasting this space and misusing the freedom to blog by writing this crap:P

okay... i needed to add a few things.

*of switching off my alarm and going back to sleep:P ( i wonder howdid i forget to mention this earlier. i mean, i do this each morning and then feel really guilty. actually, i dunno whether i feel guilty bout switching off da alarm on my cell and oversleeping or feel guilty bout da fact dat i shut off my fav song "its da hardest thing" , the mp3 version of which is my alarm tone:P)

*when pple *ahem* tell me that they know how hardworking i am and how hard i must be studyn. (i actually pity such pple coz they dunno how wrong they r. but at the same tym i do feel bad wen i realize that what they say is wat i actually must be doing. lol!!!)

11 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

arey! update kiya kya :P

wow! wat heinous crimes u commit yaa! am sure satan's waitin 4 u! hehe.. idiot!

1)so wat u never blogged.. u were studyin

2) so wat u r online 4 hrs long.. u r just readin d pdf modules tat raghus fwded 2 u

3) so wat u keep lookin at d mirror.. u wanna get into modellin.. i heard bout navneet digest lookin 4 a cover gal 4 their newly designed 12th standard guides.. am sure thy gonna choose u over other jokers!

4) so wat u finish all d chocolates.. goddamit.. u r at d table.. studyin hard.. u need a break too

5) u wanna top in IT n prove tat cute guy tat u r smart.. so u need 2 attend

6) its ok 2 be frustrated n angry.. studies do tat 2 u.. everyone understnds.. dont worry

7) bullyin n harassin are considered as duties of d elder ones.. so well.. u r jst performn ur duty

8) n no way u misused d space.. ur blog.. ur space... ur choice of usin it

happy studyin :)

Sneha said...

haha.. you're talking capri mood swings and those certain 'phases' :))

Tejal said...

ahem..i got lots to say on this one..
guilty? i must say..many of da guilt reasons wich u hav given r completely baseless..
*keepin ur blog empty- who cares :P
*bein online for hours? hah.. me n snehoodee wud tell u wat long hourssssssssss actually r..
*mirror? u crazy? wat r mirrors for? no, tel me,wats da use of mirrors????????????????
*eatin chocolates..yes,u shud b guilty..i thought i told u to giv them to ME!!!!!
*IT!! well..i cant agree wit sukrit more on dat one..lol..
*//of er…um…. Taking out my anger and frustration on people of didn’t have anything “much” to do with it.//yes..this refers to me n snehoo..yes..v hav been 'victims'.. i agree..go on..b guilty..we'll see how much u improve.. :P
*//of not being with someone, when that someone needed me the most.//-er.. wat exactly was this supposed to mean??? ugh..who da hell r u speakin bout???? wats all this??? keepin a lotta stuff to urself i guess *annoyed*
*hah!!! ask my bro bout da bullyin thing..he'll say u're an angel in comparision to me.. cmon...siblings r supposed to b bullied!!
*n i kno...u hav a thing for all teachers teachin ur fav subject... *wicked grin*
*do wateva u lik..!!!its ur blog.


(see..this is how u're supposed to comment..not dat freaky oneliner dat u wrote on my blog sum hours earlier!! go n write a proper comment!!)

raghu said...

hw come i nvr c u online?
blocked me off!
haahah!

raghu said...

u sure "tomato" wasnt a compliment 2 ur teacher?

Abhu said...

sukrit:hey!! thankz for such a detailed and in depth analysis of my post. my post update must have answered a part of ur comment:p
2.please dont go and tell ANYBODY that i can bcome a modle. they'll either think ur blind or have lost it completely.
3.and its not finishing the chocoltes that makes me guily but my clothes which luk at me with such disgust!!
4. TOP IN IT????:0 lol!!!!! rofl!!!
5.studies r not the only reason a personcan be frustrated for.
6.yes...i luuuvvv bullying my younges:P but actually...since um not that bad a person at heart, i feel bad bout it later:)
7.thankz for not finding this a misuse of space.

Abhu said...

raghu: arrey...wen um online u r not... lol!!! r tym jst doent match:P
and come to think of it...mayb tomato was a compliment afterall...lol!!!

The New Age Superhero said...

wat u tryin 2 kid urslef or kid us? its ok abhu.. we all know d true u! so dont hide d true urself n wear a guise of notoriety! we kno u r a very very good gal.. keep it up n study well! :P

Abhu said...

sukrit: will u guyz gimme a break?? do i go bout with a board pinned to myself that reads "i am not wat u think iam"????

Abhu said...

tejal: phew...i had written such a gud reply to ur comment but smhow it dnt get posted. anywayz.. i'll try to write it again.
1.i dont think my reasons r baseless. each one has their own priority.
2.i know mirrors r meant for gazing at but wen u keep doin only dat throughout the day, its not much use. and for a person like me, it results in more frustration and more feeling of guilt for replenishing my choc stock:P
3.um not exactly guilty of finishing the choc alone, but of replenishing da stock each tym it gets ovr.
4.and no babes... u nd snehudi get wat u deserve:P
5.i dont think pple have tym to sort out their own problems leave alone help smone else solve theirs. moreovr, u guyz have got a mental blockage that if um upset or smthn, its bcoz"ive forgotten sm formula or not answered smthn". so no use telln anythn to pple who i know will not undersatnd.
6.poor anshu
7.will u cut da crap bout my fav sub????:X
8. yes...i'll comment on urs again.

Abhu said...

sneha: shud i start each post of mine with a prolouge that says" um writing this post in my senses and um not suffering frm any capri mood swing"????