Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lot has happened over the past few weeks. Um even more close to my exams and I don’t know what um doing (definitely NOT studying). It’s very weird when people, who meet me, keep hinting that I look anything but a student whose going to appear for her BOARD exams in less than 3 weeks. The weird part about is that I know that I should be feeling guilty but I actually don’t feel anything. It is as if I’ve become immune to everything. That ive been acting like a zombie since the past few days, is another story all together.

Another new development is the fact that me and tj have been like big pillars of support for each other since the past few days. Both of us keep inspiring each other to study. Dunno how much good it has done.Tj must have developed "lasha phobia" thankz to all the trouble that i've been giving her. Still…for a person like me, who needs to be motivated hundreds of time each minute, things haven’t been easy. Every bit of help is most welcome specially when out of the blue, things that have been buried far outta sight, reappear.

Also, of late I have been doing things that I enjoy doing, rather than do things which I should be doing. I’ve been busy sketching, listening to music and helping my parents in one of their projects, which has given me a great opportunity to actually discover what I like doing and stuff that I am good at.

SRK has been doing a great job on KBC (though “some” people may not quite agree with me:P) I miss no episode of it. I simply love has dry, sarcastic, typical “Scorpio” wit (okay tj…stop flying babes) I feel its very wrong of people to compare him to Big B. both of them have their own style and approach towards the game. And you have to agree he gave that he gave that teacher from “jeend” a good one by going and giving her mother the cheque, instead of giving it to her. What an attitude she had!!!

Thankfully, Coffee with Karan has again started. I use to watch it religiously in my 10th STD. Its kinda fun to watch. Atleast better than those “saas-bahu” serials, where the protagonist dies n number of times, gets married 2n times and is betrayed 3n times.

Finally….i dunno when I’ll be able to put up my next post and I dunno WHAT I’ll be putting up as my next post, but I serioualy hope I don’t have to put up the thing I think I will have to put up as my next post. So basically, since um losing my head and writing all rubbish, I think I should wrap up and concentrate on the chemy exam that I have tomorrow. (yeah!!! What a waste of valentine’s day. *sob sob*)

13 comments:

Tejal said...

Ahem.
*Firstly.. yay! um first to comment on my post! Yes, this is MY post since its 90% bout me :P
*Can u please call me sumthin better? TJ sounds soooooooooooo Stupidddddddd!!!! *looks irritated*
*ppl r weird..they tell me i look lik a 9th std kid! lol..it doesnt matter..do i reallyy look lik um a 14-yr old .. ofcourse not..er.. i dont rite? *horrified*
*yes ur rite *now becomes very serious-type* u kno..u hav alwaz been my pillar of strength.. alwaz.. i've known u practically all my life n wateva u say really really affects me a lot yaar.
dont u worry..its done me a lot good n yes i am a lil 'Lasha phobic' nowadays.. if i waste tym ur face starts to haunt me nowadays!!! :0
n helo? nothin between us has been buried n all ok? yes v did distance out a lil but it was only bcoz of communication gap ya! *panics*
*hey! its great ur helpin ur parents on dat project..sumtymes u shud really do things wich U WANT to do instead of doin wat u SHUD do! live ur life ya lasha!
*yes yes SRK is amaaazzzzinnnnnn ('yea..those som ppl better not say nethin against him in front of me') hehhehehe
yea yea he's a scorpio! u kno scorps r really nice ppl if u kno them wel enof.. (no way..i cant and i WONT stop flyin ya..y r YOU stoppin me!!)
yep..da whole cheque epi was great n u kno. 2de he gav his OWN watch to someone who dint win nethin.. so he's not DAT bad huh? shud hav seen da look on da contestants face.. he was overwhelmed!
*Koffee has started again.. cheerss
*waste of V-de? no re.. da day is all bout doin stuff dat u really love n acc to dat u r doin absolutely da same thing (er..but UM not.. so mayb i shud skip da test after all)
*ducks*
lol.. but neway.. nice post.. hope to see da next one soon..

raghu said...

abbe.. padh na badh kar be!
kofee wid karan was nice ya.. srk wala episode!
lol.. lotta funny shit haan!
heehe

Sneha said...

yea i laughed my a$$ off! heh.. they truly ARE gay heeheeehee

i second raghu, YOU stop studying so much! yes, i am soooooooooo calling you soon for a marathon doubt clearing :S:S

hey "tj" i refer to you as "TC" on my bloggy! i know i know, that's pretty sidey too but i couldn't come up with anything else :S suggestions?

Abhu said...

tejal: -puhleezzz!!! TJ is gud. huh!!
-yeah...u kinda do luk like a 9thr.lol!!!(p.s. um not comin in front of u aftr u read this)
-dumbo!! i dint mean U wen i said that buried things reappear. rack ur brain deary.u'll guess it
-yeah!!um feeling soooo proud to c my creation put up at FJ.lol!!i think i shud give up da whole idea of IIT and do smthn like this insted:P
-SRK always gifts his watch to pple who dont do well on da show. nice gesture:)
-well...now wont u call it a waste of V-day "no pun intended:I)?????
-

Abhu said...

Raghu- abbe tu bhi aise toh mat bol. um telln u seriously um not doin any studyn. u ask tejudi. aaj chemy exam ki kya band baji:P and stop listining to snehudi on these matters okay....

Sneha-ME stop studyn?? babes...that'll happen only aftr i START studyn.lol!!!And anytym u want u can ask me ur dbts. atleast this way, even i'll do a bit of studyn.

raghu said...

lol.. u dont get mercy here!~

Abhu said...

raghu- u know, i always tend to learn things the hard way, and the fact that um not gonna get any mercy here, is smthing i have finally learnt!!!

The New Age Superhero said...

hehe.. nice one

i dont wanna study yaa.. i dunno y am studyin :(

sneha luvs SRK to the extent u guys hav no idea.. i hear she keepin secret pics of SRK in her drawers n her books.. she also goes on 2 hug the TV screen everytime SRK says "huggy time" :P

raghu.. u start studyin ok :P.. busy wid testimonials n poems :P

abhu.. u do wat u want yaa.. tera 10th revision ho gaya na.. phir kya guilt.. kya tension.. now aaraam se 1st rank aayega.. live ur life bindaas mein.. u wanna help me wid my projects too?? :P

Abhu said...

SUK- u r studyn coz dats wat is expectd of u at this point. lol!!!
yeah..yeah...sneha kinda has a fetish for names starting with S. from sigh(psi) to stupid fello...everyone:P
and puhleeezzz!!!! okay.... my new resolution. um not gonna say nything further bout my studies in front of u guyz coz i know its useless...

The New Age Superhero said...

ABHU: :P

i'm studyin cz i'm doing ntn else n mom cant stand my cribbing no more.. so shez makin me study :P

find out if snehudi's sis has fetish for names starting wid S too na :P

yes yes! do not say ntn bout studies yaa.. we kno it anyhow ;)

raghu said...

@ suk
ill start studyin..fine.

raghu said...

@ sneha.
vel tc is fine.. sounds like tejal chowdry u bettr take care nahi to.. im a goonda!
:P
:S

Tejal said...

@sneha- :( yea Tc sounds a lil sidey re.. find some proper name ya! :X

@abhu- I SAID I DID NOT LIK TJ!!!!
yea..pretty much waste of V-de!

@raghu- *raises an eyebrow* oh really?