Thursday, March 15, 2007

I HAVE LOST MY SANITY SOMEWHERE!!!

Life is like the sea-tide,
sometimes high and sometimes low.
Now my heart weeps, the next moment it soars.
Hey!! I can see the sun smiling.
Oh my God!!! Now where did it suddenly go??
I hunt here,
I hunt there
I knock on this door
I peep over there.
Have i lost my sanity somewhere???
The high tide seems to have washed it away
and along with it my fears, I must say.
No mind, no thought
No thought, no worry
No worry, no care;
No hope and no despair.
And this is because I have lost my sanity somewhere.
I couldn’t care less,
Life is lot better this way.
BUT WHAT IF I FIND IT AGAIN
AND IT HAUNTS ME AS BEFORE???
Then again my heart shall weep for a moment
and the next, it shall soar.
The hope, the despair,
the mind ,the thought
the worry and all the care……..
No!!No!! it’s not fair.
Iam better insane
Without a worry to heed,
Oblivious of the sun and the tide,
Being me and simply me!!!!!

11 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

hehe.. nice!

how bout these lyrics? (pre-warning: dont kill me) :P

No mind, no thought
No thought, no worry
No worry, no care;
No hope and no despair.
And this is because
I have lost my hair.

The hope, the despair,
the mind ,the thought
the worry and all the care……..
No!!No!! it’s not fair.
I hope I grow my hair :P

sorry :P

Abhu said...

@suk-lol!!!! rofl!! shookroot!! that was great!!! ha!!ha!! but how did u like da *ahem* poem?? i wrote it today in the morning sitting on my study table, "trying" to study maths:P
heehee!! i hope it dsnt sound to kidish:P

The New Age Superhero said...

hehe.. good u dint mind.. its nice.. umm.. try ta use metaphor more.. baaki theek hai :)

Sneha said...

lol! you've lost your sanity? i'm glad! it was anyway not doing you any good :P:P

Abhu said...

@suk- right boss!!!

Abhu said...

@sneha- :@ whatever!!!!

Tejal said...

Who in da world told u ever POSSESSSED SANITY !!!!!! lol. u cant lose wat u never had! :P
rofl..i seriously cant remember...wen wer u NOT insane! trust me.. in da last 12 years of ur life n mine.. NEVER!!! :P
(nw pls..dun gimme dat killer-type luk.. da truth has to b dealt wit acceptance)
bout poem generally- hmm..it was nice! :D

Abhu said...

@tejal- tejudi.....*threatening luk* dont u dare come in front of me!!!!!!

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

wat has the world cum to!
abhuDI n tejuDI talking abt SANITY !
lolZzz hehe nahi re..really cute poem..quite true ...guess wat i think this vl serve as an inspiration to one of my songs......y dont u try ritin one urself......:)

Abhu said...

@aayush- u got dat wrong. um speaking of INsanity:P
inspiration for one of ur song??? dunno bout dat!!! and writing one myslf?? lol!!! ROTFL!!! pple will run away hearing it and never return back:P

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

I nvr said SING !
i jus said ryt......:P
..
try na......? "*flutterin eyelids...tejal style*" lolZzz