Friday, April 20, 2007

Funny guy!!!

Life seems to have become quite monotonous for me:( each day seems to be just like the previous day. *sigh* the problem is not that I have nothing to do. The problem is that there is so much I want to do but cant do, thanks to my conscience which cant seem to keep its tiny voice shut. Iam supposed to be preparing for my upcoming entrances. Phew!! Iam tired. I need a break. Well..i have been kinda taking a break for the past one week, but still…*sheepish grin*

So basically I decided to break the monotonous getting up-coming online- studying-sleeping-eating and again sleeping routine of mine. Actually I owe this one to my mom. She has been behind me to go swimming with my bro and my three little cousins, but I had been quite nicely giving excuses (which I agree sound very lame to me now) and escaping the torture of going out in the heat at 3:30:P but iam happy I went. Not only did I actually enjoy the change I even met a very funny little fellow, about whom I must tell.

This guy (no actually boy coz he mustn’t be more than 10) was busy lazing around in the deep end of the pool. As I swam my way there, I saw him looking at me as if he badly needed to talk to someone and was litrally bursting to say something.

Me- hi!

Boy-hi!

Me- whats your name?

Boy- Shiv Kumar Nanda (he said quite pompously)

With this, he did not even wait for me to ask anything further. He himself began to tell his tale.

Boy- Actually one boy told me throw my water goggles into the pool and dive in to get it, but my lungs which had not managed to arrange much supply of oxygen before diving, became exhausted. The lungs failed to accommodate oxygen into them and because my lungs had not brought oxygen with them I was not able to come up.

(I took two minutes to understand what he meant. Didn’t know whether I should sympathise with the 10 year old or giggle at his extremely funny presentation)

Me- awww!!! Then how did u manage to surface??

Boy- it was only because of Almighty’s grace that I am standing in front of you to tell u this.

Me- but u should be carefully. U maynot be so lucky next time.

Boy- shrugs his shoulders and again throws his goggles into the water and dives below.

Instinctively I look around but realized that there was no other “boy” in the pool who could have told him to do what he did according to his little story:P

He, to put it in Ash’s words (as its her BIG day today), was a funny guy!!!

19 comments:

Sneha said...

may be he was trying to impresssss you! heehee

Tejal said...

lol..if u ask me..he seemed a lil spooky..sheesh!
n btw..u go n talk to weird guys in da swimming pool? :0 *Ahem*.. very bold u've bcom huh?
*ROFLIN* (haha..look how i've twisted da tale!)

Abhu said...

@sneha- lol!! trying to impress me?? rofl!! u always try n hook me up with smone who is either MUCH older or MUCH too younger. lol!! cant u find someone of my age , who can get impressed with me?? :P


@tejal- yeah... spookish he was, alright!! and he was just a 10 year old small little fellow for heaven sake.
bold- yes!!! didnt u know dat??*arching an eybrow* :P

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sneha...u dont know these kids !! they r too smart..they start practicing this since childhood so that later on by the time they will really need this skill..they will have no problem whatsoever :P
Just to clear the air..I am an old fellow..born in an era when talking to a gal was taboo(not actress angrezi hai :D)..that is why I know practice means a lot even in this field!! I dont get to talk to gals nd these kids just have 5 flanking on either side :)))

Abhu said...

@amit- heehee!!! but from what u had told me earlier, i doesnt sound that u have much problem getting along with gurls;)
and practise, er...well..dunno. he was just a stupid lil kiddo. but yes, these days the lil ones r ten steps ahead of us:P

Anonymous said...

@abhu
Well did I tell u I get along with gals easily ? ;) if yes may be I was boasting..Dont be so sure :))
But I am sure abt that kid..he will have a great life ahead..he is surely smart !

Abhu said...

@amit- okay...Mr. boaster. so that was all jst boasting eh??*raised eyebrow*
well...next tym i go, i'll ask that guy to gimme his contact no. so that 5-7 years down the line, i'll contact hm to find out how he is getting along:P

Anonymous said...

Well abhu u know what ? Let me predict what he will do when u call him 5-7 years down the line..He will not mind flirting then nd there on phone itself...For me if i had been the same kid..the natural progression would have been,if u called me up somewhere 5-7 years down the line,I would have started flirting for sure and would have asked u out..But alas I wasnt the same kid instead a very shy and scary one :))

Abhu said...

@amit- lol!!! in dat case the boy will get a nice dose of *abhu's dos and donts* on the phone and trust me, he wont dare to flirt ever again in his life:I

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

lasha vl term this "JUNIOR MMH" lolZzz
i think the guy was seeking ur attention! y dont u go for a "MOVIE" wid him ? :P
btw dont u think U GOT DUPED by him ? oh poor lil u sum1 8 yrs younger to u made fool out of u in a pool now u hav bcum "FOOL IN A POOL" ?
dot u feel bad abt this y dint u DROWN urself in a the POOL itself..ohh mayb the LIL 10 YR OLD guy wud hav saved ur lyf....:P

hehe echare ok no more leg pulling for 12 hrs...go hav fun

Abhu said...

@aayush- junior MMH !!lol!! bingo. u got it. luks like u have finally understood urself:P
no thank u. i dont go for "movies" with anyone and i think u know dat:P
he was just a moronic lil creature and i wrote the post to tell u how funny his sense of description is:S not wat a MMH he is:P

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

NO I HAVNT GOT WAT "MMH" IS !!!

hear one here all ne1 who tells me wat "MMH" (excet tejal n abhilasha) gets a treat from me !!! kindly ne1 ne1 out thr ????

Abhu said...

@aayush- lol!!! rofl!!search for another mmh. maybe that mmh will tell u what the fullform of mmh is:P or still better. start a new community on orkut "searching for MMH. all parties intrested, kindly join in:P"

raghu said...

me me me me ..i can impress u n im of ur age.. so wanna do frandships?

The New Age Superhero said...

oh god.. y did u hav 2 end it wid ash shit? so tired of tht stuff yaa.. bloody.. i was like 5 min from their place that day cz my college is jst 10 min away from AB's bungalow.. saala.. kitnaa traffic tha.. exams tha.. aur woh sab natak.. dimag ka dahi!

so howz the dude eh abhu? in luv yet? :P

and sneha ji: so abhu is complaining of u not teasin her wid any guy of her age.. get the signs yaa! act fast :P

Abhu said...

@raghu- dont bet on dat!!! *abhu's devil grin*:P


@suk- yeah!! rite!! u must have been quite near the place where all the "drama" was goin on.... heehee!!!
no re...no dude out here. sheer scarcity of them. why dont u send some frm mumbai???:P
btw... u cant blame sneha... there is hardly anyone out here:(

- said...

n i thot i wuz d only 1 whu encountered funny guyz at d pool!!thank god um nt alone!!lolzz...n btw..i gues sneha iz ryt u knw...d kid wuz prolly tryin 2 show u sum f hiz...wel...'scientific interpretation' skillz 2 impress u..afta al..these days evn kidz understand dat women(n girls az wel)gt turned on by sum 'INTELLIGENT TALK'!!lolzz....take care-ankita

Unknown said...

hey abhu...whatsup ??? met that kid again ?..i think u might have had gone for a couple of outing with him by now ! is it ? :D

Abhu said...

@ankita- true true...:D

@amit- oh puhleeezzz!!!!