Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Life beyond examz

Phew!!! Examz are finally over (atleast for the time being). Actually they were over three days back :P I am now in fulltoo enjoyment mood. I don’t feel like looking at my book cupboard. Even my room is upset at having lost a full time companion coz its been three days since I have spent quality time in my room. And this is saying something considering that I use to be cooped up in my room for most part of the day, till the 8th.

But I have managed to clean up my room, which, believe me, was in a mess. I know certain people feel that MY room being in a mess means just 1 book slightly displaced from the shelf, but no. see the pics yourself. This, by my standard, is COMPLETE MESS !!!!!!

Anyways. So basically I have been really busy doing loads of stuff these days. That is, apart from brooding over my terrible IIT entrance, which deserves atleast a small mention here, considering that I had really been worked up bout it.

But I have moved on and I have been trying to turn over a new leaf. What better way to start my “zindagi sudharo” abhyan than by learning to cook!!! Yes folks. I have finally entered the kitchen. And when abhu enters the kitchen she doesnot cook anything ordinary. So basically I started with baking a cake. Yes!!! I baked a cake. Doesn’t it look yum???? Heehee!! But cakes don’t last long in our house. I bet I wont find I single piece to eat by tomorrow (i.e if I don’t tell anybody that I have baked it:P) but trust me, its tasting superb. Iam myself surprised at my culinary skills . Heehee!! Though I must mention that I wouldn’t have been able to make it without my mom’s guidance. And by the way sn… our “mission” has gone for a toss, atleast as far as I am concerned.

I have also been catching up with my long list of pending movies-to-be-seen

And have also started reading John Grisham. Iam yet to add a few new songs to my Mp3 player . I have my cupboard to clean. I have to go shopping. Oh!! Yes!! I haven’t done that since AGES!!!

Basically, I have my long list of things to be done and iam enjoying every bit of it.

16 comments:

Sneha said...

mmm.. the cake sure looks yummilicious. you won't BELIEVE what I dreamt about last night-- chocolate cake!! sheesh. height of coincidence or lets say- image-ordain-manifest. but, sigh, it manifested in your kitchen! lol

anyway, you call THAT a mess? you DO realize that such conditions are called 'pleasant and organised' in my household? lol

some things never change ;)

Abhu said...

@sneha- true....some things never change:D
btw...had we met ystrday, u wud have had the pleasure of tasting this cake:P but...khaane khaane par likha rehta hai khaane wale ka naam:P

Tejal said...

hahhahahah..
*confused*
dats a mess?
dats a mess?
dats a mess?
*still confused*
rofl
yea..soooo many things to do!!!
hey cake luks yum! hmph.shud'va kept atleast one piece for us!! :P
ya..this is ur tym to njoy urself! make most of it!
n btw,dats a mess?
*stil very confused*
(u definitely MUST see my room sumday wen my room is A MESS)

Abhu said...

@tejal- u guyz wont ever lemme c wat a room in mess luks like. how am i s'posed to know?

The New Age Superhero said...

hey abhu.. u arranged those books real nicely for the photograph.. well tried i must say but u r still wannabe messy :P

send over the cake or be ready 2 die.. i luv cakes and ppl who dont serve me one are killed by me :P

and if u notice.. i've been sending death threats a bit too often.. so be afraid.. be very afraid :P

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

sorry i NEED PROOF OF UR CULLINERY SKILLS....a piece of cake MIGHT DO (cant promise) btw i think u shud lab test it on mice or sumthin (although i m going to be a peta activist but still its better to save some human lives i guess) :D
also if u call tht a mess U SHUD C MY ROOM (after i m thr for half an hour...i empathise wid my mom a lot on tht...newayz old habits die hard)
BUT M WAITING FOR A PIECE OF CAKE now

cynduja said...

best way to beat mess is start liking it :D

Abhu said...

@suk- oh puhleeezz!!! i very well didnot arrange those books. and that is SUCH a lotta mess:o i cannot work if things r not organised. i feel claustrophobic. and btw...the cake is already over. even i didnot get more than a piece:(
oohh!!! iam suddenly all scared?? suk- "the abhu killer" :P


@aayush- heehee..haahaa!! u think iam gonna be fooled. no!! u r not getting a piece of it, for sure. huh!!

@as i am- true... if cant go against smthn, go along with it:D

The New Age Superhero said...

yes.. kill abhu win an ipod contest is still on :P

Abhu said...

kya re.. now i've got an mp3 player (creative zen ka) and iam no more intrsted in dat ipod (at least for da tym being) so u can call off the contest:D

Tejal said...

no no no! dun call off the contest!!! i want da IPOD!!! ok abhudi!! u're comin to my place 2moro??? hahahahahaah... bewareeeeee!!!!

The New Age Superhero said...

duh.. whoz giving u an ipod.. person who kills u wins the same.. now that u hav a mp3 player.. new contest opens up:

killer gets IPOD
first runner up (person who attempts murder the very first time but mite be unsuccessful.. dont worry.. u still win!) he/she gets abhu's mp3 player.. yes yes.. u guessed it rt.. ABSOLUTELY FREE! :P

so decide.. ipod or mp3 player?

Tejal said...

hw bout both? :D

Tejal said...

as in..first try- unsuceessful n then next try- mission accomplished!

The New Age Superhero said...

yes tejal urf TC.. go for it.. i like greedy ppl! cmon ppl.. try ur luck.. we want more ppl here... just one person aint helpin abhu's publicity drive.. try ur luck everyone! :P

Abhu said...

@tejal and suk- omg!!! c..i told naa u cant trust nyone these days!! hmph!! mere hi blog mein mujhe hi marne ka plan bana rahe ho???:O
try as much as u wont. u wont succeed!!!