Sunday, January 13, 2008

blah!!!!

Why am I feeling so restless today? This place is not new to me. This is what I chose for myself and I have no regrets bout it. Absolutely none. Its probably the fact that um not feeling well today coupled with…well…home sickness that’s making me feel so weird.

Dunno….

Guess I will take a few days to get into the mould of things,but I don’t wont those few days to be HELL! And to top it off…its my birthday in a few days…(shhhhh!!!! I don’t want too many people to know) lolz…see…how confused I am??? Writing it in my blog and not wanting people to know. Heheee…

Um feeling too dirty…guess should have a nice hot bath…after that 12 hr long bus journey…that terrible journey…twisting and turning in that highly uncomfortable seat. *disgusted luk* and then all that unpacking, cleaning the dust….heheee…hostel lyf doesnot sound too inviting, does it?

But then again, it’s the way one looks at thing. Probably another few hours of sleep will do me good (and that’s gonna make it like some 14 hours that ive slept).

Anyways…adieu till my next post which um sure I will write in a much better mood and which I sincerely hope will be quite soon :)

4 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

yay! u r back to blogging!

oh all this dirt and homesickness i wanna experience.. yes hostel life does very much sound inviting my friend! :)

bday kab hai.. ok thats not important.. party kab hai? :P

Tejal said...

lol.. disgusted n confused! typical abhu!
btw a few hours advance, Happyy yaaapppyyy Birthdayyyyyyy!!

Kunal said...

ya i know exactly how you feel .. like a manmohan singh at a Counter Strike gaming contest. ;)

Anyway welcome back to manipal.. and happy birthday

Azeem said...

i hate hostel life..i hate wakin up in d morning and not bieng ale to see my mom's face,i hate eating idiotic paranthas everyday for breakfast,i hate washing my own clothe,i hate going to the doctors alone..i hate hostel life