Thursday, May 01, 2008

RANDOM.....

  • Examz on top of the head. But no serious, effective studying done so far.
  • Have to submit a report, but as usual I have left everything for the last moment (okay, mom… iam SO gonna listen to u from next tym :P) and hence have incomplete data and no patience left to compile it. (I hate giving in stuff which I don’t find satisfactory :S )
  • Have a throbbing headache which “might” be because I have eaten nothing the whole day (except 4 Parle-G biscuits).
  • No scope for dinner now, because I have LOT of work to do which I HAVE to finish with utmost perfection.
  • Lack of sleep. ( I hate it when we have to submit 3 assignments in one day + the zombie movie we saw till 4 last night freaked me enough to lose any sleep that I might have caught later on)
  • My internet connection has ditched me. Most of my data is on my Gmail inbox and hence I cant start work (which is why iam writing this post)
  • Okay… um feeling better now.

@suk- plz donot suggest having vodka to me :I

6 comments:

Debasish Patra said...

U better eat.. or else u will end up lookin anorexic lik Kareena.
;)
and btw,ur seem life seems hectic, ...chalo, All the Best, fr xams.

Abhu said...

@Debasish- yeah... well... did have lunch now :P dunno... my skedule has all gone topsy turvy now.

@Suk- :P i know... but i cant help it.


@ To all readers who might leave a comment in the future- kindly excuse this post. its just smthn i scribbled in weird mood :P And yes, iam fine now :P :P

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

fine, u r excused :|

Abhu said...

@ aayush- hehee... no..its fine... u can give ur vishesh tipanni on this one :P

Tejal said...

how many times do i tell u..do ANYTHIN but not NOT-EAT! :P

raghu said...

have whiskey.. better than vodka.. :D