Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Hey! First of all, I owe a huge apology to Azeem, for not responding to his tag much before. Okay, um guilty but as its better late than never, so here I go :D

Eight things I am passionate about: (In no particular order):

  1. Dance
  2. Winning
  3. Reading
  4. Exploring nature
  5. Taking up any kind of new challenge and trying to prove myself in it.
  6. Music
  7. Being with my family and friends through thick and thin. I love them way too much to leave them midway in any sorta crises.
  8. Writing. (yes, my gateway to relaxation:P)

Eight things I want to do before I die (In no particular order):

  1. Try out all the adventure sports like scuba diving, white water rafting, bungee jumping, parasailing, sky diving and loads of others and feel the adrenaline rush.
  2. Learn different forms of dancing like salsa, jive (I’ve learnt a bit of this one already), jive, rock n roll, mambo, hip hop and others.
  3. Learn to cook. Yeah, I wanna cook a meal before a die :P
  4. Travel to Maldives. I think it is a beautiful place.
  5. Earn…. Yeah, I wanna earn on my own, before I die!
  6. Travel all over the country on a bike. (but for this I will need to learn to drive on my own or have someone to drive it for me :P)
  7. Go on a cruise
  8. Meet all my school and college friends and meet everyone I have met sometime or the other in my life, once again before dying J

Eight things I say often:

  1. Shuddup!
  2. LOL
  3. duffer
  4. oh puhleezzzz! :P
  5. get lost!
  6. Yeah right!
  7. Wateva!
  8. Buzz orf (hehee!)

Eight books I’ve read recently:

I would like to slightly modify this and mention 8 books I read, which I liked.

  1. The Harry da Puttar series (harry potter :P)
  2. One night @ call center
  3. Five point someone
  4. Love story
  5. The Nancy Drew series (:P I lurved reading this series and I can proudly claim that there is not a single “nancy drew” book which is available in any bookstore or library in my city, which I have not yet read :D)
  6. Famous Five
  7. Linda Goodman (love signs and sun signs)
  8. All the Sydney Sheldons that I have read.

p.s. nancy drew and the famous five form an inseparable part of my growing up, hence i had to mention them here. I use to love all the adventure and fun involved in it.

Eight songs I could listen to, over and over:

1. Hardest thing (98 degrees)

2. Last goodbye (Atomic Kitten)

3. Hosh walon ko khabar kya (Jagjit Singh)

4. Hero (Enrique)

5. Jab koi baat bigad jaye

6. Om Shanti Om (the rishi kapoor one)

7. Dil hai chota sa , choti si asha

8. Beautiful Soul.

p.s. there are a million other songs that can find a place in this list.


Eight things that attract me to my best friends:

  1. The understanding we share. Sometimes, words are not needed to convey feelings.
  2. Caring
  3. fun loving and enjoy doing the craziest of things.
  4. the fact that we can crack the silliest of jokes and still manage to laugh our ass out at it
  5. Have been there for each other always and don’t chicken out when the other needs help.
  6. We fight but then there is this mutual pact that things automatically become fine :P
  7. my secret is always safe with them.
  8. They except me as I’am and like me for what iam

p.s. *sob sob* i miss them ya.... and all the good times we had.


Eight people I think should do this tag—

Who ever wants to do it, is most welcome to. Just lemme know about it though :P

.

8 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

good u kept it optional.. else i would've disappointed u :P

Abhu said...

hehee!! i kinda knew that i wud be gettn no response. hence i didnot tag nyone :P

Debasish Patra said...

hey, I think 'LOL' should make it to the top of the 'list of things you say often'.
U use it so often, you make me wonder "was dat really funny??"

Abhu said...

@debasish- Hehee! does this comment of ur's have something to do with the comment i left on ur blog :P :P

Azeem said...

hey...d tag is nicely done..gotta know quite a few things bout u...

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

hmm.....y didn u write more???

Abhu said...

@aayush :O no need to be sarcastic okay!!!

Tejal said...

*yawn*
the problem in readin such tags done by your best friend... *yawn* u kno the answer before u read them :P