Monday, December 22, 2008

New header for my blog.....


I seriously think its time i changed my blog template a bit. And since i needed something to keep me occupied during my hols, I have tried to design a header for my blog. Please suggest which one shud i use.

(the templates have been arranged here in the order that i made them in starting from the first one made)


This one is too kiddish i think though ive tried to express different moods here.




This one is too lovy-dovy i think :P (migh
t put it up somewhere near valentine's day :P)



Hmm... dunno bout this one. Will put it near holi i guess :P



Wat bout this?





Or this???












Um still trying to design another one. wen um done with it, i'll put up dat too.


10 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

2nd last one.. the black n white one

Tejal said...

The last but one is the best! i like :)
and last one is also cool..
but yea if u ever put up that hearts wala thing, dont expect ppl *ahem..take hint* to come back to ur blog ever again! :P

Abhu said...

@sukrit- Hmm... k... thankz :)

@tejal- yeah... dat seems to be the general view :P
The hearts one?? OH! yeah bolke tumne mera "dil" hi tod diya *says in a highly dramatized way* :P
i know dat....

Debasish Patra said...

I black-white one..looks (relatively) nice :P

Abhu said...

@debasish- Thankz! with ur highly "motivational and encouraging" comments, iam sure i will go very far in this field :I

Punvati said...

I like the new header :) the black and white one was the best of the lot

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I over precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.