Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photoshop-1

Yeah yeah.... i dont deny the fact that I am not moody. In fact people who have known me for a decent period of time are pretty aware of my mood swings. But really, I swear these days my mood swings (uh! okay... tantrums) have reduced significantly. My posts stand privy to this fact as it has been really really *stresses on the word with all her heart* long since I ve used the word "mood swing" and "me" together :P
And like I have tried to justify numerous times
before, I still stress on how constructive these mood swings and "weird phases " (Ah! there.... it feels so heavenly to use these words after so long) are. Its because of these sudden natural emotional outbursts and behavioral patterns and characteristic traits, which are not so characteristic and habitual these days, that I have managed to create some really innovative and inspirational pieces of art (or so i like to believe :P). Though many would like to disagree to the above statement, so righteously made by a die-hard believer of spontaneous expression and genuine emotions emoted during phases of intense creative outburst, I still stand stubbornly next to this very phenomenon that has made me a proud creator of some fine handiwork.

Today, a hapless victim of yet another similar phase, my latest passion seems to be Adobe Photoshop. Though I had a miniature tryst with this software in my last semester at college, I have fully absorbed the significance and method of use of this unique creation of the human brain, in these last few days. Here’s presenting two of my creations during my first-ever proper rendezvous with this application.


(who said writing rubbish was difficult??? :P :P)

9 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

the first one has come out so so well.. i really loved it
the second one is good too. but loved the first one.. adn considering u've just started.. this is damn good man :)

Abhu said...

:D thankz man! I am in a creative frame of mind these days :P i have made a painting today aswell... will put up a pic of that also :P

Tejal said...

Nice :)

Debasish Patra said...

the 2nd one is a butter-fly nah..
see, see I almost guessed it :D

but seriously, Good work!

Abhu said...

@tejal- Thankz :)


@debasish- Very funny :)
i had barely learnt the first 6 tools in the toolbar before i made dat! hmph!

sanjogpanda said...

vry gud one

Abhu said...

@sanjog- Thankz! :)

workhard said...

i like both of them.. the butterfly theme is pretty good too..

Make website india

Abhu said...

@workhard- Thank u :)