Sunday, August 02, 2009

Happy Friendship's Day :) :)


Its been a year since my last “friendship’s day” post (read: this) and well… frankly… I still stick by what I had to say then. Yet again, this one year has seen friends come and go and each time, without an exception, they have left a mark behind. As bookish, immature or filmy it may sound, I believe that everyone comes into your life for a reason; either to help you in some way or bring about a change in you (always for the better). We never really register their importance immediately, but once they leave we do gradually figure it out. And for those who don’t leave, well…they are your friends for life. There might be just a handful of them, but they are the ones who are always there.

All said and done, I really wish misunderstanding, confusions and other such things never existed, coz the extent to which they can complicate things is UNIMAGINABLE!! Sometimes, situations and choices in life get so entwined with one another that it becomes truly messy to try and sort things out. But if there is something I have learnt in the past, it is how important it is to clear this mess. I have tried to ignore such situations in the past and have tried to just move on, as if these people didn’t exist. But I guess, I’ts not as easy as I thought it would be. And it is certainly wasn’t the bestest of my decisions. I am perhaps admitting this to myself for the first time, but I guess it is high time I did. I have lost a few and now no more.




Happy Friendship's Day!!!

7 comments:

Debasish Patra said...

Oh, ur ANNUAL frenship day post!
:P

I guess, we shud jus CLING to ur frens. Always. and that solves everything.

:)

Debasish Patra said...

*ur=our

Tejal said...

:)
i guess we always have to learn stuff the hard way.. whom to trust n all..n ofcourse its not easy to move on.. i mean first ppl move IN to your life, get you addicted to them and then they/you have to move ON.. so its kinda sad n filmy yes but thats how it is..
:)
btw Happy friendship day to u too!

Abhu said...

@Debasish- :) CLING... well... :) i wish it was dat easy! lol! :P

Abhu said...

@tejal- :)

Dibyanshi said...

i love it abhu ... wish u same ...

Abhu said...

@ Amaresh- Thankz for stopping by and liking the post Amaresh :)