Thursday, October 05, 2006

MY TRYST WITH 7s AND 9s




I don’t know why, but these 7s and 9s seem to form quite an inseparable part of my life since quite some time. Let me tell you how. One day, just as I was sitting and mulling over things (yep! Um quite a thinker) I realized that quite a lot of things (numbers to be precise) associated with me had 7 and/or 9 in them.
* My roll number at my college has a 7
* My roll number at my ‘dear’ tutorial is also 7
*My cell number has one 7 and four 9s in total (apart from the other usual digits)
* My birth date is 16 (1+6=7)
* My college is reopening on the 9th (lolz…..)
* Though I had known Tejudi since the time we really didnt know that we actually know each other( hope um making some sense…), we became truly close pals in ‘7th’ standard when she changed her section and came to mine. Snehudi, my other great pal ,joined my school and my section in the ‘9th’ standard.
* My 7th and 9th standard in school was significant for me in other ways as well. 7th has been really important for me to have evolved as a person. I was not given a chance to participate in the golden jubilee celebrations of my school (the reason was really silly although everyone knows that there is no competition to me when i perform on stage. Atleast from the students of my batch. Huh!!). 9th saw a great improvement in me ,academically.
* Also, I lost my grandfather when I was in the 7th standard and grandmom, when
I was in 9th.
*My name has 9 alphabets in it..

* My cars have 7 and/or 9 on their number plates for sure.
*Gamma’s car had two 7s and two 9s
*and… believe me… out of every ‘9’ cars that I see on the road, atleast ‘7’ have
either 7 or 9 or both on their number plates!!!!

What will you call something like this??????

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

coincidence...hav de nos bin lucky 4 u?

Anonymous said...

haha! no such thing as coincidence. btw, the person who told u to wear diamond and not to drive and all sure knows his stuff. will tell u more personally(duh!). n yea i know what u mean by 7s and 9s all around! :)

Anonymous said...

ok.. sidha lifted from my comment on one of sneha's posts n pasted here:

"you just talked something related to numnerology and well.. my mom's studied tht too (dunno if thts a part of astro 2 tht shez expert at)... ok so acco 2 her i'm associated with ths number 4.. and sure enuff.. wateva i do.. the number follows me... like my b'date's total's 4(my birhday.. 13th aug).. my roll number's alwyz been in 40's in high school.. and it used 2 be 31 and 22 (i.e total = 4 again)in primary school.. in coll it was 139 last yr (total 4 again) and 76 year before that (total is 4 again).. then my exam seat number's ALWAYS totalled 4.. and last time when it was not.. u all know wat had happend.. KT :( .. so yeah.. 4 is kinda special for me somehow! told ya man.. i just believe in ths stuff so much.. that i stay away from it.. really scares me man! :S"

Tejal said...

hhehehehhe.. i kno i kno i kno..!!!
i hav a similar experience wit <015>.. heheh.. its my roll number at tuitions n my cellphone number.. hmmmm... hope it has to do sumthin wit epu!!

Anonymous said...

u sayin ders nothin like coincidence.. k.. sneha i can understan hw movement of planets can afftect me..dats possible.. nos bein lucky n all r jus traps.. lolz.. i mean so dat u buy lottery tickets..heehe!
k im a lil crazy mood 2day..eng xam tommo

Abhu said...

oh! yes!! i do belive n coincidences and miracles. wierd though it may sound but yes.... i dunno bout lucky... not always.. it has been both good nd bad for me. ive mentioned both.

Abhu said...

i guess um not the only one being haunted by numbers eh??? lolz.... no wonder i dont like maths.

Abhu said...

tejudi ... i'll try to find out if epu has smthn related to 15 okay??? anythn for u babes... muah!!!

Tejal said...

oye! thanks yaar!!! but see.. his bday is on 30th rite!! dat means 15*2... heheheheh... i knew he has 2 b linked sumhow!!!! hehhehhehehhe

Abhu said...

gawd teja!!.... u r simply nuts....

Abhu said...

hey sandesh....all have there own perspective of viewing thngs i s'pose.