Tuesday, October 03, 2006

PURE FUN!!!!!

When I finished off my last post, with thousands of questions in my mind that were left unanswered, I really didn’t know that I will be getting my answers so soon!! Man….what a blast I’ve had in the last couple of days. I realized that the best way to live life is to let things happen on there own. The more you break your head over stuff, the more you will come across messy situations like those that I faced.
Have u guys ever experienced the sheer joy of living life just as you wanted?? Doing just those things that you wish to do? I did…
I decided to finally leave behind all my books and thoughts about how bad not getting a seat in IIT would be …and resolved to enjoy myself thoroughly as a packed my bags for a short stay at my cousin’s place. I can gladly tell that this was , perhaps, the best decision that I have taken since a long time…
I didn’t bother to get up before 9 in the morning , had my meals as and when I felt like having( and lemme tell u… my nani is THE best cook in the world ), was online for hours..(something that I am normally not able to do) and played dandiya every evening.. Yes!! It was sheer fun. Though occasionally I was hit by guilt pangs, for wasting 4 precious days without studying a thing… I pacified myself by promising to study much harder when I returned back home..( come to think of it… that’s precisely what I should be doing at present..)
Along with all the fun, I had to endure my cousin bro’s antics, which I swear piss me off to no end!! Though he’s one year younger to me, he can be extra over protective when we go out somewhere and equally childish when he has to trouble me. God!! If you wanna learn how to mercilessly wake someone up, from their sweet,honey- dew slumber, then go and take lessons from him.( which ,iam sure, he’ll gladly oblidge you with. Huh!!) And that’s not it. The usual bro-sis leg pulling was for ever on.
You know what? I also visited a farmhouse , some 200km for my cousin’s place. Man… it was mind-boggling. It was extremely well kept and completely resembled a filmy house. It also had rubber plantation and I learnt the entire process of rubber plantation and manufacture. (lolz… trust me to find something educative even on a 4 day vacation..)
Anyways.. Now that the 4 glorious days are over, I guess I should be getting ahead with some serious studying. Got a lot of pending work to finish. But seriously, am feeling really sleepy and the thought of going back to that fluid mechanics chapter which I was supposed to study today, brings an even bigger yawn to me face.

No comments: