Wednesday, March 05, 2008

CYBER AURA

Last night, as me and Sun sat munching on something that was supposed to be our dinner and Shi tried her best to study (which ofcourse, she miserably failed to do) we generally started discussing bout ‘destiny’ and how we meet people in our life who later get connected to it in some way and how all of us met each other when things were actually supposed to be quite different. As I have already mentioned in my post- ‘college..’, I first met Shi through ‘Orkut’ (Need i say anything bout this site??) Had we not decided to become roomies then, then most probably Shi would have been sharing a room with Sun now. Soon our conversation drifted towards what our initial impression bout each other was.


Shi- ‘u remember when I asked you if you wanted to share a room with me? You were like, “yeah! Sure” Had we not spoken back then, I would have been sharing room space with Sun or probably with some complete stranger!’


Me- ‘ Yeah…. I swear! But u know… initially, i thought you that you had oodles of attitude. I mean, after seeing your scraps and stuff . You are quite a different person in reality. A much better one. ’


Shi- *laughs* ‘ Dats weird, coz initially even I thought that you had an attitude problem. (Me?? And Attitude??? *aghast* NO! NOT possible…I am sure u guys will vouch for that. *hopeful look* ) Infact when my mom saw your pic, she was like ‘ your roomie looks pretty smart. Iam sure she must be pretty popular wherever she goes’

(I would have been floating in air on having received this compliment, had the previous remark bout me having an attitude *sob sob* not punctured my bubble of happiness, even before it blew up.)

Sun- (who had thoughtfully been listening to our convo) ‘ you know, I would call it CYBER AURA.’

Both me and Shi stared at her. Infact Sun herself sat there trying to comprehend what she meant by that, so that she could answer our questioning looks.

Sun -‘What??!! Don’t look at me like that!! I simply made this word up, right now. ‘

( Didn’t I mention anything bout our madhouse and its inhabitants anywhere on this blog?? :P)

But you know what? This word- 'Cyber Aura' and the fact that it actually defines something which does exist (though we are pretty oblivious of it), did set my mind ticking....

(p.s. looks like I’ll havta now include ‘shi’ and ‘sun’ in my label list coz they seem to be giving me loads to blog bout ;)

@suk- yes...i have removed word verifiation from my comment pg (:P) so now u can leave comments without grumbling :P)

11 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

i really wonder if u guys get drunk, what kinda convo u wud have.. it wud be damn interesting.. do record and publish if it ever happens.. i shall publish mine soon on my blog :P

and therez a reason i whine about the bloody word verification.. it sucks! :P

Abhu said...

@suk- hehee!!! u bet! i have actually thot that i WILL get drunk atleast once in my college lyf. just to get the feel of it.one shud try everythn u know... ;)

Debasish Patra said...

Even I am wonderin wht is CYBER AURA..
er..um...I tried fr d last 30 mins to define cyber-aura bt I relly dnt kno..

Abhu said...

@debasish- after last nite's convo um sure u must have figured out what it means, by now :)

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

the SUN lady is vry insightful n interesting
(u ppl prolly eat too much :| or jus talk abt eating too much, but u cant talk n blog abt eating too much if u dont eat too much ryt? so u ppl eat too much...:))

(evn i thot u had an attitude problem wen i met u online :| but thts coz u r lik a tortoise as in u r a hard nut :D ..i mean u hav a hard shell n after u crack through it u r all naked n defenceless)

Anonymous said...

Goshhh!!! wht r u all ppl up2 man??:o ur conversations start 4m sumthn nd ends in probablyy writin a blog...lolzzz. nywazz gud 1;)

@@vi... forever!! said...

Well hello! abhu rit??
well nice sweet name..
i jus came across ur blog thro a frnd of mine....and havin been quite intrsted in dis blog thingy..i had to read wat u write. And ya i mus say i likd...it. Am jus a new entrant into dis big sea of philosophies...called bloggin and talkin abt ur poST da Cyber aura is somthin i thnk i have been awre with. (just dat neva thght of namin it b4) full kudos to miss SUn.
will define it somother time...
as for now wud surely like to knw ur full name!!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

dat term quite fits wha ppl seem to b in d virtual world!

Abhu said...

@aayush- shuddup! u dont know what my diet has been reduced to. dont talk bout eating :( *sob sob*.
yes.. me and my friends keep coming up with such random words and phrases which shall be blogged about in length, some day.
ME and ATTITUDE?? :O puhleez! these two words dont go together. i thought U had lots of attitude. (i still think so :P)

Abhu said...

@tina- heheee!! u know how it is;)

@aavisek- thank u for ur compliment. as far as my name is concerned, iam "Abhu" for all my blog pals :)
nywyas... happy blogging!

@gunj- hmm... yep.. dats what it was meant to convey. u got it! :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/ganardinero.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Una gran guia de ganar dinero[/b]
Hemos hallado la mejor guia en internet de como ganar dinero internet. Como fue de interes para nosotros, tambien les puede ser de utilidad a ustedes. No son solo metodos de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de formas para ganar dinero en internet...
[b][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url]Te recomendamos entrar a [url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/]Ganar-dinero-ya.com[/url][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url][/b]