Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Silent Revealations....

NOTE- The lines below donot refer to anyone in particular and are just an outcome of me being unable to sleep till 4 last night.




Iam sorry things had to be like this,

my heart breaks to see you this way,

but trust me, I had no other option,

there was nothing I could say.

I knew my words would fail

(to convince you)

and (as always) I would be left

feeling guilty for something I havent done.

Iam tired of questioning myself

since the time this “mess” begun.

I dunno what went wrong,

(something definitely did)

how things fell apart so soon.

A reason does pop up in my head,

and I pray and hope it’s not true.

Because if it is, then we’ll have to part ways,

as I see no middle ground,

Both of us are equally stubborn,

And think we are not wrong.

You lied to me,

(don’t you know how much I hate liars??)

But I believed everything you said.

You kept me in the dark,

In spite of calling me your “friend”??

How often have we snapped at each other these days,

Barely exchanging a word otherwise?

How often did we have to struggle

to maintain our cool?

I dunno what is happening………..

But it’s killing me to

lose a friend like YOU.


11 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

i swear it sounds like a love song.. i mean.. woh heart-break waala song.. and had i not known anything bout this i wud've even asked u "who who who karke" :P

load mat le re.. things shall get alrt.. abey... if u were awake till 4 tu mera thodaa kaam karti thi na.. mereko sketches nikaalne hai.. yaar bolnaa thaa na :P

Abhu said...

@suk- yes... i know. i was going to mention "no bf issues here, plz" but i forgot to do dat. hehee... weird na? how we realted any emotional issues in life to some guy/gurl :P
kya sketches? i dont think i was in the condition do anything. but u know, iam feeling much better after i wrote this. infact things r getting normal :)

Debasish Patra said...

smthn has gone wrong..dats fr sure.But Where,who,when, why ???
I guess, u lik suspense !
Whtevr b d thing, m sure dat u'll find a way.

Had u nt clarified , every1 wud think bout d "bf issue"(me included ;)
neways, dis reminds me of "frenshp -day" cards..

Abhu said...

@ debasish- yep... i guess u r right.
this reminds of an amature version one of enrique's songs :P
Btw... seems like you have been studyn pretty hard these days ;)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

how cud they b so real n not refer to anyone??

Abhu said...

@gunj- :D trust me! there is no bf issue related to it! i swear!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. worth visiting

Abhu said...

@ananya- thank u :)

Anonymous said...

heyy evn i wz taken aback 4 sumtym....gud u clarified it...lolzzz:P

Tejal said...

Something that i hav learnt receently.. ther is no FRIEND in college.. its only classmates/roomates/batchmates/collegemates.. dont pine for sumone whoz not worth it.

raghu said...

what i have learned and tejal has not is that there are no friends at all :D
makes life soooo much easier!