Sunday, July 13, 2008

Random musings..

Dated: 12 th july, 2008

This is the 6 th time I have opened up a new word document today, hoping to add a new dimension to the “two sides of the same coin” Each time I attempted to type down my thoughts, I just sat there staring blanking at the screen. This has happened lot of times before and I have realized that this situation arises each time I am myself unsure of my feelings. U know, writing always helps me think more clearly. There was a time in probably 5th or 6th std, when I clearly remember throwing a huge tantrum because I did not want to write an essay given at school! I hated writing. I would never be happy with what I wrote. But gradually, writing became a kind of emotional gateway for me. Although, even now, half the stuff I write, must be utter crap, still, I have started enjoying it. There have also been instances, when I had been feeling quite low and ended up writing a post, after which I felt much better and whatever I had written sounded SO ridiculous to me, that I ended up not putting it up on my blog. (I am really doubtful about the future of this post as well)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may sound silly, but over the years I have developed certain theories I really believe in. There is probably no logic behind them and some of them are really really stupid. (i.e. if u vow to postmortem each one of them and view them under an electron microscope). But still, they will probably remain as memories even though I might laugh at them a few years from now.

  1. I have this wind chime in my room. (I LUV the sound of wind chimes) which had been gifted to me by one of my closest friends. Each time the wind chime chimes, I (like to) feel that someone is remembering me (:P) (okay… u are not allowed to laugh at my theories :I )
  2. I believe that whenever one is genuinely sad (and I mean genuinely) then even nature weeps with them. (yes, it has always rains in such situations. Even in the month of march, even in a place called manipal, even when it is NOT supposed to rain at that time :P)
  3. When you really really want to meet someone you don’t and when u don’t wanna then you do. (you can call this Murphy’s law or law of attraction. Wateva!)
  4. Everything in this world runs a full circle before coming to an end. Yeah, this is one of the theories that I believe in very strongly. I have always noticed that something that is gonna end for ever, has to end from where it started.
  5. I believe, each person that we meet, comes into our life to teach us something, to help us in some way. We may not immediately register the importance of the person in our life, because as the say, one realizes the value of things only after losing them, but still, they end up having a profound impact on us. Very few are lucky enough to realize the value while they still have the thing (read person).
  6. Wait for your time and chance. It will come :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dated : 13th july, 2008


Isn’t it important to face every situation that comes your way?? Its so much easier to “ignore” everything and run away. Arn’t we allowed to run away from just a few things?? (*please please please*). *sigh*

17 comments:

Punvati said...

Writing.. perfect... its catharsis :) oh and i so hate it that you (me as such) cannot, simply CANNOT write something when you sit and try hard to.. my posts which i actually like all have come by accident or some random thought scribbled down.. when i actually TRY... i suck.. :(

Murphy's law.. law of life I tell you...

and theory number 5. Absolutely agree.

Theory number 6, not so much...

Tejal said...

:) :P cudnt u just hav written that tejal gave me the wind chime? hmph. i wud lik some credit for all the numerous gud deeds that i do in sucha short span of tym :P lol *ducks while abhu throws the windchime right back at her*

no ya i dun agree with Theory 3.. wen u really REALLY want something to happen..it does.

ahh i kno..ignorin stuff might seem to b the easiest way at first but its the worst way really. :(

Abhu said...

@ divya: catharsis... yep! dats the word:) phew! iam glad it happens with others aswell :P

and like i said, some of these theories might be really stupid and illogical, but still, they do effect my life in some one. glad u could relate to atleast one of em.

(btw... ive blogrolled u )

Abhu said...

@tejal- hehehee!! well!!! i knew dat u would do the honors anyways... so... i didnot take extra trouble :P

theory 3..hehe! law of attraction it is. yep... when u really really want otherwise, it does happen :P

i realised dat. (and u know what i mean ;) )

raghu said...

@ignoring situations
well.. losers have a very nice sense of freedom, ignore everything and dont care bout anything, you'll have yourself a very very interesting sense of freedom in doing nothing.
ive been there done that :D

Punvati said...

:D

Debasish Patra said...

l luvd #5.

well, I dunno if its true fr me, but I WANT it to be true.

Life bcums simpler dis way :)

Divita said...

i will second points 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

liked it.

Abhu said...

@raghu- yeah... yeah... i know how well u've been doing dat :P

Abhu said...

@debasish- hehehee!! yeah, it sure does. see, my theories are meant to make life simple. no use unnecessarily complicating life, is there?

Abhu said...

@ divita- wow! i really didnt know someone will SO agree with me! i mean, i thought only i was capable of nurturing such stupid and silly theories :P :P

The New Age Superhero said...

let's all just lose faith and live happily ever after! :)

Abhu said...

@ suk- er... this comment was in response to....???? :P :P

Abhu said...

@suk- uncle... u r losing ur head :D

Divita said...

trust me...everyone's just as crazy n mad...the catch lies in realizing and accepting it with an open mind. :)

The New Age Superhero said...

@ abhu: in response to summarizing of all ur "beliefs"
you have too much faith left in you to feel free :P

@ divita: amen!

Unknown said...

totally agree with the theory about writing in fact what i have noticed is that the best literature comes out when its straight from the heart, when your very happy or very sad or in the case of a chemistry class so genuinely bored that the brain actually has nothing to do with it. Well that is where all the poetry i write comes from.

Totally agree with 5 and 6 almost could not put it better my self, another thing along the lines of the Murphy's law of attraction is a theory i have about weather, whenever the weather is beautiful there will be some pressing work that will not let you enjoy it.