Monday, May 11, 2009

Tagged -2

Aha! Iam finally back to full fledged blogging! I had been SO long out of the “Blogging circuit” and use to have so many pending-blogs-to-be-read, that I never had a time to do a tag. But Tj, this one’s for u.(After all… I want it to be all peaceful when I meet you soon ;) )

This is what I am supposed to be doing:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
So here I go!

25 Random things about me:

1. I like to show that it is not easy to know me, which you will know is true once you start knowing me.


2. My mood can swing from extremely hyper to totally totally mellowed down within a span of 30 minutes.


3. I love good food, great music, DANCE (Cant think of life without this one!) and books (which can be anything that catches my fancy).


4. My family and friends mean the world to me and nothing tops my priority list other than them. (and I mean NOTHING!)


5. Once I set my mind on doing something, I will do it no matter what it takes. I refuse to believe that there is anything I can’t do if I want to do.


6. I am deeply moved by kindness and caring, sensitive thoughts while the adventures and the mysteries of life, intrigue me.


7. I can be very philosophical at times.


8. I really value certain principles and hold some beliefs very close to my heart and would not change them for nuts!


9. I can be a huge introvert as far as my feelings go and do not open up to people easily. I even have a tendency of drawing back if I feel someone’s inching too close to my private space.


10. I love watching movies, going on long rides and writing.


11. I think I can think a lil too much sometimes :P


12. I can be very “childishly” demanding at times and my tantrums are not something everyone can handle.


13. I dislike people who are rude, insensitive, over confident and wannabe(s) and I do not hesitate to show my disliking.


14 My face can really reflect my feelings and this is something I am currently trying to change :P


15. I like traveling and have this wish of going backpacking someday, or going on this bike trip.


16. Though I am fond of loads of colors, pink forms an inevitable part of all my belongings.


17. I don’t need a big thing or huge a reason to smile. Even the smallest of things in life can bring a smile to my face.


18. I can be very stubborn at times (ask my mom!)


19. I go through these phases where I develop this fetish for things (which could be bags, shoes, soft-toys, books or just about anything). Sometimes back, it was Sun signs and Love signs that were on my hot list.


20. My fav actor(s)- Aamir Khan (All tym fav), Imran Khan and Ranbir (Lastest cuties on the block), Juhi Chawla (My first fav bollywood star. I was crazy bout her!)


21. My fav quote- A smile is a curve that can straighten any problem


22. My friends describe me as mad, utterly insane and crazy (btw, I thot all the three meant the same :P)


23. I can be a bit self absorbed at times but that should just be seen as a recoil mechanism :P


24. I have a passion for learning new things and there is always something new on my wish list.


25. There is a lots that I have discovered bout myself in the last 20 years and the process still continues……

Hey!This actually wasnt all that difficult :P Anyways... i tag Sukrit , Dabasish and Preeti!

8 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

first.. i don't follow tags man.. cmon.. you've seen tags done on my blog ever?

dude.. if you hate rude and insensitive ppl.. you must be detesting me

abhu said...

@sukrit- Heya! c'mon! there is always a first time!
U n rude and insensitive?? :O u have definitely failed to show me that side of urs :P
hehehee! trust me, there can be pple far worse than u :)

Tejal said...

hey thanks for doing the tag.
hmm btw,
~i'd like to remind u for the thousandth time,i hate 'tj'.. pls call me tejal :P
~and this brings me to the conclusion that u DO read my blog but do NOT comment. ahem. i take such offences very seriously ok.
~come back soon there is LOADS of stuff to tell u. ahem.

abhu said...

@tejal- Er... okay.... no tj from now on :P
I will comment...pakka :P
LOADS to tell??? Plz dont tell me uve got committed!!! :O Ive been hearing such surprising news from all corners these days and iam positively freaked. Do read my post on Happily single okay??? :P

Rachana said...

Hi Dear,
I came accross your blog just by net-surfing. It is very intersting.

I hope, I shall be a frequent reader of your blog.

Cheers!
Rachana
Blog-link: http://rachanashakyawar.blogspot.com/

abhu said...

@rachana- Hey Rachana! Thankz for stopping by. Glad ou found my blog interesting and happy reading!!
:D

Punvati said...

Ooh thinking too much... Bad bad habit.. I would know! :D

And you DON'T think SUk is rude? Waah.. Suk.. Look.. there's one person like that out there! :P

Preeti :) said...

hehe.. i wud like to comment here!
25 things abt me was a good read! n believe me, my notes would have more than half ur points!! u know it ;) we r aquarians who kinda work the same way ;)
by the way, the change wud be
my fav quote: smile is the second best thing u can do with ur lips! :P
hahaha!
n TJ- < not addressing Tejal>
u know what TJ means for me?? TRAFFIC JAM! thats a code word i and my bf use, when on phone n someone is around ;)
n btw u still gotta comment on my NEW CRUSH post :P