Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FLASH BACK

When you have exams creating a lot of anxiety, the thought of going back home making every single minute of the day difficult to pass and other random thoughts *ahem* splitting your cerebrum into pieces, this is just what you need!!! A trip down the memory lane! Okay, technically this ought to create even more anxiety and you end up losing precious time during which you ought to have studied, me feels, “what the heck??!!”. Atleast it brought a smile to my face (A huge 100 megawatt one) and refreshed tons and tones of small-small incidents which make me realize why I miss those days too much. So, now, without beating around the bush, lemme get straight to the point. Today, I just happened to be reading my (own) blog (No, I am not exactly ‘jobless’ right now:P) and came across lots of posts which I had written during my “bjb” and “ptpl” days. (BJB college is the name of my junior college and ptpl is an acronym for my dear *smirk* tutorial, during my 11th and 12th std)
I SO miss those days. Me and Sn were like this giggling duo. We could laugh at anything and everything and could end up embarrassing anyone! All those crazy things we use to do (or things that just seemed to happen)…!!!
Elaborating on each would take me like HOURS and I do have to study (how ever much I detest doing that) so, iam putting down the links of all those posts (mine and sn’s) which I know I will love reading again and again anytime, anywhere ….

1. http://datshowiam.blogspot.com/2006/10/right-to-giggle.html

2.http://datshowiam.blogspot.com/2006/11/yawn.html

3. 4. http://datshowiam.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-sometimes-wonder-how-selfish-and.html

4. http://azureline.blogspot.com/search/label/abhu

:) :)


2 comments:

Sneha said...

hahha goddd! you've also left a link to my blog. hee hee. ya man even i read my old posts when i'm nostalgic. blogging is awesome :D

Abhu said...

@sneha- yes...ive left a link to ur blog for which a nice treat at ccd will do...thank u very much :P