Friday, November 17, 2006

CHOCOLATE WOES



The first drawer of my study table is usually stocked up with loads of chocolate. Um not much of a chocolate eater (i.e. if u leave aside chocolate pastries and chocolate ice-creams ……hmmm!!!!! I can hog on them anytime…). My lil cousins ( who naturally love eating chocolates), keep getting them and since they are forced to get one for me too, they half heartedly come and give it to me, hoping that I would refuse to take it and then they’ll have the pleasure of eating two. But…..* evil grin* I don’t give them that pleasure and nicely keep it in my drawer after they leave my room.
It may sound weird but this is what I do. I keep my drawer always stocked up. Its only when I am mentally unwell, depressed or frustrated, that I take out my “lil treasure” and binge on it. I know that its terribly bad for my health but I cant help it. It makes me feel better. In any case, I think this is a much better thing to resort to, rather than getting addicted to other “stuff.”



p.s. my “lil treasure” is fast depleting these days!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tejal said...

wat woman..u want to take those chocolates wit u to da grave or sumthin..atleast let ur innocent angellic cousins hav it *evil grin* or better still.. giv dem to us.. me n snehudi..oops..me n SNEHA (pun intended) wil luv to unload ur burden..heheheheh!!!!

Sneha said...

heh.. thanks for making the correction T. most obliged ;)
n hey A, u need not feel so guilty about binging on chocolates. every sane person i know does!!

Abhu said...

tejal n sneha: its not bout "binging" on chocolates. it's bout da "reason" why i binge on chocolates, thats worrying me.

The New Age Superhero said...

yeah... but beware... chocs are rated to do worse damage than cocaine! :P.. wtf.. chocs rule!

Abhu said...

i cant help it. i feel chocs r bettr than ...u know...resorting to othr stuff.lol!!!!