Thursday, November 16, 2006

I GOT A PUPPY!!!!!!!





Yep!!! Dats true!!! I got a puppy. He’s soooooooooo cute. He’s just 2 months old. Got him on Tuesday (14th nov). He’s a “spitz”. Haven’t named him anything, as of now, but I call him “naughty.” He’s one brat. Will chase u all around the house. He just loves to be pampered .( he!!he!!!he!!! he’s definitely “my” dog. Lol!!!!). since he’s really small, he’s to be fed only “cerelac”.

He’s my 3rd dog. The first one I had, got stolen. I was pretty depressed and shaken up after that. When we bought another one, I was really scared of getting too emotionally attached to him. I was afraid I might lose him too.

On Tuesday, I was nicely lazing around in my room, listening to music ( as I usually like to do before going to sleep) ,when I was told that we had bought a dog. I didn’t know that we were planning to get one. It was quite a pleasant surprise for me. I must have played with the dog for 2-3 hours that night . He’s sooo small and so cute. Thankfully he doesnot have sharp teeth coz his favorite pastime seems to be to try and tear off the bottom of my nightsuite. Lol!!!!!!
On the whole, it was a good children’s day gift for me!!!! Lol!!!!!

9 comments:

Tejal said...

awwwwww..he's so damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go ahead,call him "Naughty"..i kno i dint lik da name before but since u've named him it kinda luks befittin now!!! (better dan "munchkin" atleast..er sneha??)

The New Age Superhero said...

so cool :)

Abhu said...

tejal n sneha: hey!! thankz!!! i knew u'd luv him. by da way, um thinkingof callnhim "snowy" or "chimpu"... wat say???

Tejal said...

hheheheheh..chimpu?? ask soumya di!!!

Abhu said...

tejal: soumya di???

kyra said...

he looks a lot like my pup....really cute

Tejal said...

sneha's sis!!! hehehhehe

raghu said...

still no name?

المهدي المهدي said...

hi i wish you a good happenesse like me