Friday, November 17, 2006

THE LAND UNKNOWN

I wanna run away
to “the land unknown”,
where nobody knows me
and there’s no one I know.


Where I can be myself,
where I can live my life
not pretending to be someone else
but be what I am.


Where I don’t have to “answer” anybody
where I don’t have to “ask” anyone
where I don’t have to bother
about what others think,
where I can mould my life as I want.


Where there are no expectations
where there is no one to expect anything
where there are no traces of the past
where I can soar high, in the blue sky,
beautiful and vast.


I wanna run away
to “the land unknown”.
where no body knows me
And there is no one I know.


Where I can weep my heart out
in solitude,
where there’ll be no one to see me cry,
where there’ll be no eyes
looking at me, pitying me.
Oh!!! How I hate those eyes!!!!!


Maybe there I will put down my guard,
let go off the fear of being hurt.
Let go off the fear of hurting anyone,
coz there’ll be no one to hurt.


O God!!! Where will I find
“the land unknown”,
where nobody knows me
and there is no one I know????


Where I can bury my past
And build my future.
No secrets to keep,
nothing to hide.
Where life will be one merry-go-round trip.
And above all……
Where I can be what I am.

5 comments:

Tejal said...

er..*devil expression*.. need i comment on this one??? hehheheheh

Sneha said...

hey u know what, that land unknown is right here. u may not be just seeing it here, but trust me, it sure is. ask ur angel and u'll know what iam saying :)

Abhu said...

tejal: yes u need to comment on each one.

sneha: this can never be the land unknown. coz.... well!!! 4get it. smthn just cant be put in words.

The New Age Superhero said...

ths reminds me of song "runaway" by LP.. serio.. jst put in tht tune.. it jst so fits with it.. lol! k/d.. nice start! :D

Abhu said...

hey!! thankz. which song r u talkn bout?? never heard it. if there is a similar song to this,thenluks like smone quite agrees with me.;)